yukiko's happy life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

When we took a rest in the coffee shop (Café Nema), I sat with Miki and Kokoro next to a man. Miki and I wanted to the drink which was the same next man drank, but we can’t find out from the menu list which he drank. So we decided to ask the man which he drank. He taught us very kindly and we could order properly and we could drink.
I drank strawberry smoothie and it was very very berry (Japanese Joke) good!!!
Maybe the next man was businessman, so he had Mac and he used it long. During our drinking, the man stood up and he went bathroom. He put his Mac on the table as if he wanted us to see the screen.
So we saw the screen.
The screen said, ‘those whom the God will kill’.

what is this mean??

I was feared .

3 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I'm glad you liked the cafe! I really liked it there too...everything was so good!

    The message on that man's screen is scary, but I hope you don't take it to heart! I don't think there's anything to worry about.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    I don't know what the message on the screen meant either!

    I think it's great that you had the courage to ask the man what he was having. :-)

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger koko said…

    Why you always say joke?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home