yukiko's happy life

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The seventh day (^u^o)
Today is family day!! I heard about American’s family a lot. It was very interesting for me, because a lot of differences are there between American’s and Japanese family.
After the afternoon classes, we went shopping (the Fashion Center at Pentagon). When I go sightseeing, even if I enjoy, I tend to be tired. (Maybe one of reason is walking outside in hot day.)
But yesterday, I was not tired at all, because maybe I like shopping.
I bought sunglasses and a wallet. This wallet is a present for my father’s birthday. I’m looking forward his surprised face. (@^u^@)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Hi, Yukko! Yes, sightseeing is exhausting, and for me, shopping is even more exhausting. I don't enjoy shopping much. I don't buy myself clothes very often (I have had some of my clothes since the 1980s!). I do like to buy books, though!

    If you like shopping, you will probably enjoy going to Georgetown on Friday!

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I'm glad you liked the family panel and shopping! There are lots of other fun things coming up, so I hope you enjoy them as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home