yukiko's happy life

Friday, August 11, 2006

ninesthday

In the morning, I got an e-mail from my best friend in my high school.
She is in York, England now. Though she goes to different university in Japan, she goes to York for summer program too. She said her program is interesting.
I heard the address where she stays in York, so I’m going to sent letter for her.
We promised that after our returning in Japan, we meet and change souvenirs each other. So I want to find nice souvenirs which surprise her.

Today’s afternoon’s class is panel discussion about American university and lifestyle of students in U.S. Lots of differences from my university and lifestyle are there.

After the class, some of Maryland university students introduce walk around the university with us. I surprised the size of university, very large. And most my favorite place in the university is gym. The gym was very large and lots of facilities are there.
And I heard charge is cheaper than Japanese.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Hi, Yukko! As I write this, you are on your way to Georgetown. I hope you find a nice gift for your friend, and maybe something nice for yourself as well.

    The Campus Recreation Center is very beautiful, isn't it? I think it's mostly free for students, but faculty have to pay to use it, so I have never been there!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Because my parking lot is right behind the gym, I used to walk by it everyday! Even if I'm tired, because the building is so beautiful I feel very refreshed every time I see it!

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger NOBUFUMI said…

    I also suprised the size of the university.
    Everything is bigger than Japan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home