yukiko's happy life

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Afternoon the classes, we went to the agricultural fair.
The place where agricultural fair was held was very far from Collage Park, so I was little tired before arrival.

As soon as entering, it smelled very bad for me.
Actually, I don’t like animals, so I didn’t think I would enjoy myself.
But I enjoyed myself, because I like rides very much. A lot of rides were there in the fair.

The ride which I road turned in. the air. And it made me comfortable, because I felt as if I became superman. I wanted to ride more and more.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    I didn't think anyone had the time to go on rides at the fair, so I am really glad to hear that you did. Too bad you didn't have more time. :-( My favorite ride is the Ferris wheel. Did you ride on that?

    Thank you for being so nice during these past 2 weeks. I hope your trip home is good. Keep blogging!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Ji Won said…

    Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    There's an even bigger version of that ride at an amusement park called Six Flags near my house!!! Hopefully you can go sometime and ride it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home